Dates: Victoria Falls 05-09 June 2016
The 2016 Zimbabwe Uniformed Forces Health Conference was held in Victoria Falls from the 5th to the 9th of June 2016 under the theme, ‘Psycho-social Impact of HIV and AIDS on National Security and Strengthening Synergies Locally and beyond.’ My heartfelt gratitude to our Medirite Management and Directors for awarding us this great opportunity to exhibit and show case our products during this big conference.
Course/ Conference Details
The conference had a great turn out of around 260 Delegates drawn from the all the Uniformed Forces of Zimbabwe (Defence Forces- Army and Air Force, Police, Prisons and National Parks), President’s Office, Ministry of Health and Child Care , Local Health stakeholders and Representatives from SADC Uniformed Forces.
Medirite Healthcare had a great opportunity to show case its products to the following dignitaries;
- Commander of the Defence Forces : General Constantine Chiwenga
- Commissioner General : P Zimondi
- Director General- Medical Services : Dr Chimedza
- SADC Military Health Services : Colonel Mushipe
- Chief of Staff : Major General Chidondo
- Director Nursing Services : Mr Mandizvidza
- Director Medical Services ZRP : Snr Assistant Commissioner Fusire
- Director Medical Services ZDF : Colonel Chigumira
- Director Nursing Services MOH : MZ Chasokela
- Permanent Secretary MOH : Brigadier Gwinji
- Director Nursing Services ZDF : Colonel Gunduza
- Director HR Parks and Wildlife : Colonel Mushipe
- Director National AIDS Council
- Brigadier General Kakaka
- CEO PSMI : Dr Muchena
- Director Hospital Services PSMI : Dr Maulana
It is my great pleasure to inform you that all the above exhibited our stand and for most of them at least thrice over the conference period. They expressed interest for our products for even their private practices.
Their theme ‘Psycho-social Impact of HIV and AIDS on National Security and Strengthening Synergies Locally and beyond.’ gave us a great opportunity to market our Viral Load Analyzer (Bionner ExiStation).
Medirite was granted time to present on the last day of the conference. Our MD took this opportunity to support the ongoing conference as well as marketing our broad based Medirite Health Care and Distribution products. He also hammered Molecular Diagnostic System (Bionner ExiStation) during the Conference Evaluation Session.
Apart from Medirite Healthcare, there were two more Exhibitors, SearHealth – a medical Services Company and DMed – a surgical company.
The Uniformed Forces mentioned its gratitude for our support and expressed their wish to partner us in similar conferences. All of us who attended the conference were each awarded with Certificate of attendance.